Pick up and Master your DSA (Data Structure & Algorithms) more simply with Learn Data Structures And Algorithms With Swift 5.6.
During my career, I wrote down all my preparation about data structures and algorithms with plenty of interview questions with answers.
For a long time, I wanted to share all the accumulated knowledge that led me to write this book. Suppose you are a student in computer science, a developer who wants to learn more about this topic, or simply an engineer preparing for the following role interview. In that case, this book is made for you.
Data Structure & Algorithms are not that complicated, in University Great professors teach it in a complex way, with a mathematical approach, rather than a more practical way, this is what I want to teach you with this book.
What you will learn or improve:
- Big-O notation
- BASIC SYSTEM DATA STRUCTURES: (Array, Dictionary, String, Set)
- COMPLEX DATA STRUCTURES: (LinkedList, Simple LinkedList, Double LinkedList, Stack, Simple Stack, Linked List Stack, Queues, Simple Queue, Linked List Queue, Graph, Adjacency List, Adjacency Matrix, Graph Object, Binary Tree, Binary Search Tree, AVLTree, Trie, Heap, PriorityQueue)
- SORTING ALGORITHMS: (Bubble Sort, Insertion Sort, Selection Sort, Merge Sort, Quick Sort, Heap Sort, Bucket Sort, Radix Sort)
- SEARCH ALGORITHMS: (Linear Search, Binary Search)
- GRAPH TRAVERSALS/THEORY: (BFS: Breadth First Search, DFS: Depth First Search, Dijkstra, Bellman-Ford)
- BIT MANIPULATION: (And, Or, Not, Xor, Shift left, Shift right, Signed Integer, Value Overflow)
- RECURSION VS ITERATION: (Recursion, Iteration)
- DYNAMIC PROGRAMMING: (Memoization, Tabulation, The one to choose)
- 2-POINTERS VS SLIDING WINDOW: (2 Pointers, Fast/Slow, Start/End, Sliding window, Fixed window size, Flexible window size, Comparaison)
- ALGORITHMS QUESTIONS: (60+ Interview Questions)
This book contains code that has been written for XCode 13.1 and Swift 5.6.